Cost is $80 for a 3-Hour class.
Taking a drug and alcohol education course addresses the facts behind driving under the influence. Maryland has stringent laws and does not tolerate this irresponsible behavior. Topics discussed in class include:
- Discussion of Drugs and Alcohol on Judgement
- The Effect of These Substances on Driving Skills
- Basic Drug and Alcohol Laws
- Positive Driving Habits to Develop
- The Impact of Prescription Drugs on Driving Ability
- Different Methods of Impairment
There are no reviews yet.