Starlinx Online Driver Education Program Course
Virtual Classroom Certification; Session 1
Monday 05/25/2020 to Friday 06/05/2020: 6 pm – 9:15 pm
As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, We are offering ONLINE ONLY Driver Education Program (DEP) Courses in compliance with the Maryland Department of Transportation: Motor Vehicle Administration. The class will be conducted through our Zoom Virtual Classroom Certification Course.
The program is as Follows:
- Virtual Classroom Instruction via Zoom Video Conferencing Monday-Friday.
- Module of 10 Quizzes throughout the duration of the Session.
- A Final Exam to complete the Course.
- The Course will be available for 2 weeks beginning on the first day of the course.
In order to participate you will need to do the following.
- Register with Starlinxdriving.com
- Purchase the Session you are interested in.
- Participate in every virtual class throughout the duration
- Complete the Quizzes in the course
a. You have 20 minutes to complete each quiz.
b. 80% passing grade for each quiz.
c. 1 (one) retake of each quiz is allowed.
- Complete the Final Exam successfully.
a. Successful completion of the course will be assessed by your performance in the final exam.
a. You have 70 minutes to complete the final exam.
b. 80% passing grade is required.
c. 2 (two) retakes of the final exam the next business day is allowed.
d. You must complete all 3 attempts before the end of the 2 week (14 days) schedule.
- Failing the final exam 3 times will require enrollment into the next Scheduled course.
Zoom Video Class
Familiares censeo vetere pater murenam veriora distinguitur celebrari ipsi enam attuleris historia
- Unit 1 Quiz – Orientation
- Unit 2 Quiz – Language of the road
- Unit 3 Quiz – Getting Started
- Unit 4 Quiz – Breaking Away From the Curb Driver
- Unit 5 Quiz – Driving in Neighborhoods
- Unit 6 Quiz – Driving Faster
- Unit 7 Quiz – Highways, Expressways & Interstates
- Unit 8 Quiz – Malfunctions, Weather & More…
- Unit 9 Quiz – Maryland & MVA Laws