Starlinx Online Driver Education Program Course
Virtual Classroom Certification; Session 5
Monday 07/27/2020 to Friday 08/07/2020: 6 pm – 9:15 pm
As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, We are offering ONLINE ONLY Driver Education Program (DEP) Courses in compliance with the Maryland Department of Transportation: Motor Vehicle Administration. The class will be conducted through our Zoom Virtual Classroom Certification Course.
The program is as Follows:
- Virtual Classroom Instruction via Zoom Video Conferencing Monday-Friday.
- Module of 10 Quizzes throughout the duration of the Session.
- A Final Exam to complete the Course.
- The Course will be available for 2 weeks beginning on the first day of the course.
In order to participate you will need to do the following.
- Register with Starlinxdriving.com
- Purchase the Session you are interested in.
- Participate in every virtual class throughout the duration
- Complete the Unit Quizzes
a. You have 20 minutes to complete each quiz.
b. 80% passing grade for each quiz.
- Complete the Final Exam successfully.
a. Successful completion of the course will be assessed by your performance in the final exam.
a. You have 60 minutes to complete the final exam.
b. 80% passing grade is required.
c. The first retake of the final exam on the next business day is allowed.
- Failing the final exam 3 times will require a $25 fee for additional Retakes
Zoom Video Class
Familiares censeo vetere pater murenam veriora distinguitur celebrari ipsi enam attuleris historia
- Unit 1 Quiz – Orientation S5
- Unit 2 Quiz – Language of the road S5
- Unit 3 Quiz – Getting Started S5
- Unit 4 Quiz – Breaking Away From the Curb Driver S5
- Unit 5 Quiz – Driving in Neighborhoods S5
- Unit 6 Quiz – Driving Faster S5
- Unit 7 Quiz – Highways, Expressways & Interstates S5
- Unit 8 Quiz – Malfunctions, Weather & More… S5
- Unit 9 Quiz – Maryland & MVA Laws S5