Starlinx Online Driver Education Program Course
Virtual Classroom Certification; Session 29
Monday 12/13/2021 to Friday 12/24/2021
EVENING CLASS: 6:00pm – 9:15pm
As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, We are offering ONLINE ONLY Driver Education Program (DEP) Courses in compliance with the Maryland Department of Transportation: Motor Vehicle Administration. The class will be conducted through our Zoom Virtual Classroom Certification Course.
The program is as Follows:
- Virtual Classroom Instruction via Zoom Video Conferencing Monday-Friday.
- Module of 10 Quizzes throughout the duration of the Session.
- A Final Exam to complete the Course.
- The Course will be available for 2 weeks beginning on the first day of the course.
- This course includes thirty (30) hours of classroom and six (6) hours of driving.
- The six (6) hours behind the wheel will follow after the completion of the 30 hours of classroom.
- The six hours must be scheduled in person in order to facilitate some paperwork.
In order to participate you will need to do the following.
- Register with Starlinxdriving.com
- Purchase the Session you are interested in.
- Participate in every virtual class throughout the duration
- Complete the Unit Quizzes
a. You have 20 minutes to complete each quiz.
b. 80% passing grade for each quiz.
- Complete the Final Exam successfully.
a. Successful completion of the course will be assessed by your performance in the final exam.
a. You have 60 minutes to complete the final exam.
b. 80% passing grade is required.
c. The first retake of the final exam on the next business day is allowed.
- Failing the final exam 3 times will require a $25 fee for additional Retakes
Zoom Video Class
0.00 average based on 0 ratings